3D Woman in Buffalo

My heart as 3D Woman launched in Buffalo, NY

Pastor Aimee Reid-Sych
“Living our lives as true 3 Dimensional Women …. Women of Determination, Distinction and Destiny!  Could it be that women of God would truly be able to grow past the issues and burdens that have weighed them down for so many years?  Is it possible that we would finally begin to SOAR in a life we were designed by God to live,” my heart began to resonate with such tremendous hope!  For years I have watched women try to substitute, a happy face, a positive attitude and confessions for a true inner work of the Holy Spirit that would forever change their very existence, and it was time, time to see a new day unfold!  At the launching of 3D Woman in Mobile, Alabama on 3-3-03, I knew that this ministry was a part of my DNA years before it actually began to take shape in our city.
Throughout my life I traveled extensively in missions work with my parents, Rev. Tommy & Wanda Reid, and saw God do supernatural miracles, signs and wonders, miracles of the heart as well as the body.  My heart would cry out, “God, why doesn’t this happen in my church, in my city?”  It seemed as if the more desperate the peoples’ condition on the mission field, the more God would move in a supernatural dimension. 20 years later, this burden has continued to stir in me, leading me into the very chambers of the King of Kings, finding Him personally in this same supernatural dimension through my own desperate condition of the heart. 
From that beautiful time with my sista’, Lady Delia, launching 3D Woman in Mobile, I began to look into the eyes of women like I have never done before.  I saw that same desperate condition that was on the mission field years ago.  It looked different on the outside, disguised with jewelry, new clothing, or just simply an “I don’t care” attitude of denial … but nevertheless, it was the same desperation.  The heart for women that was forming in me, met with my 3D Woman DNA in the Fall of 2006, and the Holy Spirit spoke to me that the same supernatural power I saw before my eyes as a teenager that healed the destitute conditions on the mission field, would meet these women here in my city; if I would have the faith to step out and launch the 3D Woman vision in Buffalo.  And in January 2007, 3D Woman, Buffalo was born.  
At The Tabernacle, we have a 3D Woman weekly Bible Study that runs every Tuesday during the course of our school calendar year.  We have taught deep discipleship study series for Woman such as: “Seeds of Destiny,” “Protocols of the Palace: the life of Esther,” “Eternity in Our Hearts,” “The Covenant Life,” "Passionate Faith," "ESP - Extraordinarily Supernatural Perception," "Awesome Wonder - in Awe of the Word," “Dressed to Kill - Ephesians,” and “This Defines Me.”  Each week we take time to worship together, have one of our girls share a “Kairos Moment” testimony where God has met in a supernatural dimension, dive into the Word together, and close with a designated time of prayer with the ladies for the deepening of the Holy Spirit’s work in their lives.  This Bible Study has touched so many women in our midst and through our live-streaming each week on the web.  What incredible testimonies have come in ...
“3D Woman has been a place of rest for me, 
where I can come with my sisters and worship at the feet of Jesus.  
I love the teachings, as they touch the deepest part of who I am,
 and give me truth to carry through the week.”
Erin
Our goal is to impact women’s lives through the testimony of our faith and the ministry of the word by prophetic revelation; and to provide an atmosphere filled with the transforming presence of God, where ALL women will be accepted, loved and find a place to BELONG.  3D Woman truly represents a melting pot of women from all backgrounds and environments who find healing and wholeness in their relationships with each other and in the presence of God.
“In this setting, I have been given the opportunity to be honest about my past, 
without any judgment.    It is a place where I feel safe.”
Sandy
“3D Woman has opened the door for me to step out into a new level of God’s love.”
Wanda
“3D Woman has brought me to a new level of healing.
It has brought out issues I had buried inside me that I didn’t know existed.”
Patricia
In addition to the weekly Bible Study, we have a number of large events throughout the year that are outreach focused.  Our favorite was what we called a “Girls Nite In.”  Our Family Life Center and gymnasium were transformed into a girls fun nite!  We had a variety of activities of interest to women: scrapbooking stations, one-stroke painting classes, cake decorating classes, gourmet cooking demos, color profiling, and even business demos like “Heritage Makers,” “Once Upon a Family,” “Party Lite” and more.   Not to mention our ladies pampering services such as: massages, manicures, pedicures, hair cuts and styling, make-up and skin care stations.  And, who could forget the Starbucks Coffee and dessert?  The event was such a huge success that we’re already in planning stages for it to be a yearly event!  It brought out the gifts in our girls and we have seen so many rise into a call of leadership in the body!
“3D Woman has shown me I have a place here in God”
Danielle
Our annual Deeper Dimensions Conferences have made a tremendous impact on women of all ages and walks of life.  We have had guest ministers such as Lady Delia Knox, Jana Alcorn, Michelle McKinney Hammond and Marilyn Hickey.  Through the worship, the Word, the stream sessions, and the time spent together in His Glory ... we have seen 3D have a deep influence and affect on the women in our region and throughout the world through media.
“I’ve found a place to be used beyond what I ever imagined.  
Christ is the center of this ministry.  He is good!”
Mary
The local women’s ministry activity options are endless for this type of ministry, but the uniqueness of its focus is what makes it a supernatural adventure.  We are truly becoming 3D Women together … Women of Determination, Distinction, and Destiny!
“It is a privilege to come together as women and share the same desire and passion 
for the depths of who Christ is.  You can feel safe and open to lay it on the table at 3D.  
Knowing that we have all shared many experiences and being able to encourage 
those facing something we might have overcome, is motivation to press forward.”
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment