Stay After It, Sister

by Amy Pasinski

Hey beautiful ladies. It's a new year. I'm sure we all have different feelings when this time rolls around each January 1st. I am not one to make New Year's Resolutions. I AM one to open a new journal and seek God to hear His heart for my life, for the new year. What areas do I need to grow in? Where can I do better? What things do I need to give up, that are not effective uses of my time? How can I be a better version of who God wants me to be...to Him, to my husband..., to my children, to my friends, to my church, to strangers, to my enemies? Most importantly, where do I fit in? Where do you want to use me? Deep stuff, right? We all ask these questions. As I was journaling and studying, I came across this paragraph from Beth Moore. It brought me to tears, and I hope it encourages you all today. We are all in this together.
 
In this, she is talking about finding our place, our ministry, where we fit in.  Look at it as... in 2015....
 

God is looking to our sincere resolve to do some good in His great name. Stay after it, Sister. Stay willing, stay flexible, and teachable, and God will not let you miss what He put you on this planet to accomplish. If you're on the wrong road, He'll take you to the right place. He will raise you up out of a rubble of confusion, so that you're trained and equipped for works that work." Beth Moore
So, if in this new year, you are searching, it's a good thing. The last thing we ever want to be is, content. We're on a pilgrimage. Stay after it, Sister.  Beth Moore

 
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 MSG
Because we know that this extraordinary day is just ahead, we pray for you all the time-pray that our God will make you fit for what he's called you to be, pray that he'll fill your good ideas and acts of faith with his own energy so that it all amounts to something. If your life honors the name of Jesus, he will honor you. Grace is behind and through all of this, our God giving himself freely, the Master, Jesus Christ, giving himself freely.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | August 15, 2015 at 1:39 AM

    Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Look into my site :: lawn care companies

Post a Comment